Latest News

Update re COVID 19 and ILFA events

(March 20, 2020)

Due to the continuing situation with COVID 19, the Committee has decided there will be no trials until after May 2020 at the earliest. As you are all aware the situation is fluid and there really is no timeline as to when the situation will improve, but it is not expected to change much before then. We will continue to monitor and update as we can. In the meantime please look after yourselves and stay safe.

Best wishes

Pamela Marten

Click here to return to the ILFA News page